This is my first blog ever so I am learning as I go. Things may change as we go along, so be ready.
Every day I have been sending a large amount of email to my friends about all things Conservative and fear that I have been clogging up their in boxes, even if it is stuff they want. So now I will just send them one email directing them here, if they want to come and read what I have to say or follow up with any links I post here.
That's all it is. If someone wants to open a debate on anything here, let them go elsewhere. Been there, done that and don't see any advantage to trying to change any minds that are already made up. If you don't like something you see here, fine. My friends know how to contact me and I honor their input.
Without any further adieu, let's see how this looks. Looking good, so here goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment