It has become obvious that our President thinks we should get our comeuppance in the world. He was raised to see this country as evil and now he rules like that. Shelby Steele has it right in his Wall Street Journal Online article, seen here.
Try doing what you do every day in any other country in the world, then tell me America is not exceptional. You and I might be in jail for just expressing our opinions, at worst, or shunned by our fellow citizens, at best. But here we can express ourselves, so far, without fear of retribution.
The first thing Liberals do with anyone who disagrees with them is try to discredit them, hound them into silence or just make life miserable for them. I have had to shut down an email account because of that. Does that sound like they believe in American Exceptionalism? They are so afraid of any dissent that they will go to any lengths to make sure what you or I think does not influence even one other person. Now, that's Exceptional in the wrong direction!
No comments:
Post a Comment