All you have to do is win a sweepstakes for a dinner with him. If you survive the Secret Service screening, not to mention the Dem National Party inquisition, you could find yourself in a room with the One. Then, all you have to do is get a word in edgewise. Enter here.
Be prepared to get on email lists, like I did when I signed up for Attack Watch (see previous post) and probably will be getting junk mail from Democraps from Maine to San Diego. But let them waste their money on me. I can recycle with the best of them, as annoying as they are.
But seriously, folks, do you see any Republicans marketing to the people like this? Both times I have been given an opportunity to contribute and volunteer to sign up others, gather people to go vote and put yard signs out, etc. Now that is proactive. Think about what our side could do with just a few of these tactics to woo over the great moderate, independent voters out there who can read, fill out forms and send in money.
It might be worth a shot and could help build up a loyal cyberbase.
No comments:
Post a Comment