So our boy President has started this website to fight the smears against him that continue since 2008? Go there and the first thing you see is a donation form. Do I have STUPID written on my forehead? I think we should all go there and sign up (use a throwaway email address from hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc) and report all the slams Hillary and other Dems have had against him. The more recent, the better. Let them investigate themselves!
At the worst, we can jam this site and make them close it down. Watch for a notice that says "This site not available" in the near future if we do.
Ha! Good strategy, Shoe! I heard on the radio yesterday that he said, 'if you love me, you'll support me.' Huh? If you LOVE me? I thought politics was supposed to be about POLICY, not popularity. We've had the dumbing down strategy shoved down our throats in education for decades ...now it has leeched into the political arena!
ReplyDelete